Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
all my life,
i've prayed for someone like you.
and i thank god,
that i finally found you.
all my life,
i've prayed for someone like you.
and i hope you feel the same way too.
yes, i pray that you love me too.

i promise to never fall in love with a stranger
you're all I'm thinkin' of, i praise the Lord above
for sending me your love, i cherish every hug
I really love you

you're not my burden.
you're my blessing.
you're not my troubles.
you're my smiles.
you're not my pain.
you're my console.

sickly guy.
i dont wanna add on to your troubles.
but i really need you now.
i wanna cry but i'm holding back.

/ there can never be a lover
sweeter than you.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.